Contractbook is a legal tech company on a mission to help people make contracts better! And we are looking for an excellent Brand Designer. The position is an excellent opportunity to join and influence a rapidly growing company with rising organizational and development opportunities.
At Contractbook, Brand Designers are responsible for ensuring strategic, seamless experiences - working closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to elevate our global brand and optimize the customer journey end-to-end.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and market research.
- Define and create a visual language as an extension of the brand (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animations, etc.).
- Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing, and others, to establish a clear and concise brand voice, tone, and personality.
- Collaborate with UX Design to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between Marketing and Product.
- Continually iterate on concepts in an effort to make the brand relevant and relatable to our audience(s).
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across various projects.
- Research, test and validate web design decisions, performing routine qualitative/quantitative user research, A/B tests, and monitor feedback to improve our online presence.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Engage in constructive design critiques.
- Able to work independently, prioritize accordingly, and iterate quickly.
- Strong communication skills without fear of over-communicating.
- A natural talent for innovative thinking. Boundless creativity and endless curiosity.
- The passion and determination to turn ideas and visualizations into finished products.
What it is like working at Contractbook
We are remote-first and value the benefits that come from flexible work hours. Our team is free to choose when and where they work, as long as effective communication with the rest of the team is maintained. Everyone is also welcome at our office in Copenhagen. We support each other and collaborate to perform like a sports team. That means we have a flat structure and trust everyone to self-organize their own work. We share our knowledge and value clear, straightforward communication across the entire organization, use cutting-edge technology to enhance our performance, test recent trends, and let people pick the tools they prefer to work with.