Contractbook is a legal tech company on a mission to help people make contracts better! And we are looking for an marketing designer to join the marketing team. The position is an excellent opportunity to join and influence a rapidly growing company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities.
- Contribute to all design needs from strategy, production and design process management within the marketing team.
- That includes ads, promotions, digital media, email, website, content illustration, on- and offline assets, information design etc.
- Support Contractbook's marketing website, social websites, and marketing landing pages by providing routine updates and design additions regularly.
- Design assets for different marketing activities that engage our community and potential customers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that our web and social presence aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s design standards.
- Communicate ideas and concepts in a clear way. Review work in an objective manner and with the aid of analytics, and apply learnings to future work.
- +2 years of design experience, preferably with SaaS enterprise companies.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- A strong portfolio of work across a range of digital platforms.
- Intimate knowledge of marketing design, as well as motion design.
- An organized multitasker able to meet hourly, daily, and weekly deadlines.
- Proven track record of creating design assets for high-reach online marketing campaigns.
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-determined and self-disciplined.
What it is like working at Contractbook
We are remote-first and value the benefits that come from flexible work hours. Our team is free to choose when and where they work, as long as effective communication with the rest of the team is maintained. Everyone is also welcome at our office in Copenhagen. We support each other and collaborate to perform like a sports team. That means we have a flat structure and trust everyone to self-organize their own work. We share our knowledge and value clear, straightforward communication across the entire organization, use cutting-edge technology to enhance our performance, test recent trends, and let people pick the tools they prefer to work with.