- If you believe you have discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one week of disclosure
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Contractbook service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we would like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Contractbook employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Contractbook's physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Contractbook and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://contractbook.com/disclosure
Contractbook is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or reach out in the chat.