Collectively referred to as the “Parties”.
This Bill of Sale, hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”, is entered into and made effective
upon signature by both Parties.
FOR AND IN CONSIDERATION of the sum of $[ INSERT AMOUNT] United States Dollars (USD) (including all sales taxes) the receipt of which from [INSERT BUYER’S NAME] is hereby acknowledged, the Seller hereby sells, transfers and delivers unto the Buyer as of the [INSERT DATE] , the Motor Vehicle.
2. Payment Method:
Payment is to be made by [Certified Check / Cash].
3. Description of Motor Vehicle:
- Make: [Insert the make of the vehicle which is being sold].
- Model: [Insert the model of the vehicle that is being sold].
- Vehicle Type: [Insert the kind of vehicle that is being sold]
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): [Insert VIN]
- Year: [Insert the year that the vehicle being sold was manufactured.]
- Body Style: [Insert body style e.g. Two-door Sedan]
- Features: [Insert features e.g. Vehicle is equipped with XM radio and tracking device etc].
- Odometer reading: [Insert Odometer reading]
4. Warranties and Covenants: The Seller warrants that:
- The Seller is the legal owner of the Motor Vehicle and has the legal right to dispose, bail, alienate and sell the Motor Vehicle at will;
- The Motor Vehicle is free of all liens and encumbrances;
- The Seller covenants to defend the title of the Motor Vehicle against any and all claims raised by other parties concerning ownership rights to the Motor Vehicle
- Any and all demands raised by other parties with the right to possession of the Motor Vehicle.
5. “AS IS Condition” :
The Buyer acknowledges that the Motor Vehicle is sold “as is”. The Seller expressly disclaims any implied warranty as to fitness for a particular purpose and any implied warranty as to merchantability. The Seller expressly disclaims any expressed or implied warranties.
6. Working Order:
Any warranty as to the condition or working order of the vehicle is expressly disclaimed by the Seller.
7. Manufacturer’s Warranty:
Any disclaimer of Warranties by the Seller in the Bill of Sale will not in any way affect the terms of any applicable warranties from the Manufacturer of the Motor Vehicle.
The Seller does not assume, nor does the seller authorize any other person on the behalf of the Seller to assume, any liability in connection with the sale or delivery of the Motor Vehicle.
The Buyer accepts the Motor Vehicle in its existing condition given that the Buyer has either inspected the Motor Vehicle or was given the opportunity to inspect the Motor Vehicle but chose not to inspect it.
10. Governing Law:
This Bill of Sale will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of State of [Insert name of State].